Prefilled Syringes for more user-friendliness
Next to liquid vials and cartridges, Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence™ also provides filling services for syringes in state-of-the-art filling lines. These prefilled syringes offer enhanced patient convenience and user-friendliness and thus support your competitive positioning.
Our products are approved by the FDA, the EMA, the MHLW, and many other pharmaceutical regulatory agencies.
Syringes in contract manufacturing – what we offer
- Filling of products in prefilled syringes according to cGMP
- State-of-the-art aseptic commercial multi-product facility
- Syringes are filled under state-of-the-art conditions within a restricted access barrier system (RABS)
- Glass and plastic syringes with fill volumes of 0.5 - 10 mL delivered by qualified suppliers of primary packaging
- Batch sizes ranging from 9 - 12 K in pilot scale and 25 - 150 K in commercial scale
- Automated visual inspection
- Ready-to-use stoppers